Monday, April 19, 2010

Payton's 2nd Birthday Party

The birthday girl:)
Payton can't keep her hands off the sweets
Sporting her new Tinkerbell pajamas (thanks Jayden)

Payton Anne celebrated her 2nd birthday only 1 day after her baby sister was born. This officially puts the girls 1 year and 364 days apart. Mommy decided that no matter what, the party must go on. After much persistance with the nursing staff, I was allowed to go home only a day after having Madelyn! Our many guests were excited to celebrate both Payton's birthday and the homecoming of Madelyn all at once. Payton had a wonderful celebration and was excited to show off her new sister!

3 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Glad to hear Payton had a nice party!! You are a trooper!! Have fun adjusting at home with your girls!

Mommy said...

Happy belated bday to little miss Payton!!!!

benilhalk said...

That’s good news! Surprisingly my elder sister and I also share the same birth dates but she is 5 years elder to me. The day I was born and till now we have been having grand celebrations every year. It is such a coincidence. Last week we celebrated my 20th and her 25th birthday in an event space Chicago.