Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easter Pics



Payton and the bunny admiring one another.


She seems content just sitting with the bunny.

We are still a few weeks away from Easter, but we decided to get pictures anyway. Payton had the opportunity to sit with LIVE bunnies for her latest photo shoot. As you can imagine this was no easy feat. The bunny kept trying to nibble off the flowers on Payton's dress and she kept tugging on the bunny's ears. I guess it all turned out fair in the end! We got some cute shots that I thought I would post.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

These are so cute!!

Mommy said...

Wow, live bunnies! I am sure my little Noah would have the same reaction (pulling and tugging on the bunny!) You have one beautiful baby girl. I loved her Easter pics. Thanks for posting and sharing them!