Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Party Planning


She looks like a toddler with that hair!


Getting tired....


She can be an onery little thing!

I have been planning Payton's 1st birthday for the last couple of weeks. It has been fun looking at all the fun children's themes. Finally, I decided on cupcakes. Who doesn't love cupcakes? After quite a bit of searching I found the perfect birthday invitations for her party. I needed just the right picture to put on the card, so I decided to take a new one. Finally, after 2 hours of following Payton around the house I got the perfect shot. In the meantime, I scored some pretty cute ones, so I thought I would share!

4 comments:

The said...

She looks like such a big girl in the top picture! She is such a cute little monkey!! :) Can't wait to see all the cupcake decorations!

Jodi said...

I agree. She looks like a big girl! Too cute!

Roma said...

Too cute!

Mommy said...

Love all that hair! Cute pictures!